Rates vary. Check with your therapist when scheduling your initial appointment. Not all the therapists are on all the insurance panels. Some of the therapists do not accept insurance and are private pay only.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Ask specifically if the therapist you want to see is on your insurance company's panel of providers.
Cash and check are accepted at the time services are rendered. Online bill payment is accepted with those individuals who make arrangements for this method of payment. Some therapists accept major credit cards. Check with your therapist when making your first appointment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be billed for the full cost of the session. This cost is NOT covered by your insurance company and is the responsibility of the individual client.