Rates vary. Check with your therapist when scheduling your initial appointment.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash and check are accepted at the time services are rendered. Online bill payment is accepted with those individuals who make arrangments for this method of payment. Some therapists accept major credit cards. Check with your therapist when making your first appointment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. This cost is NOT covered by your insurance company and is the responsibility of the individual client.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.